top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Winter In Boston

Winter In Boston
By: Guinness (irishpint69@yahoo.com)

The Boeing 737-400 shuddered slightly as it touched down at Boston's Logan Int'l Airport. The flight from O'Hare was uneventful, except my mind was racing, and filled with anticipation. Cheryl and I had been planning this weekend for a while now, and with all the family obligations between Thanksgiving and Christmas, this was our only chance.

I came up the jetway, and reached for my mobile phone, to call Cheryl. I was going to get directions to the nearset "T" stop to here house. The "T" is Bosotn's public transport system, and very efficent. As the "Big Dig" continues there, I won't drive in Boston, as I usually do in other cities. As a matter of fact, I'd rather jump naked into a bathtub, Filled with borken glass, and Tabasco sauce than drive here in Boston.

I felt a tap at my shoulder, and turned around. There she was, a raven haired beauty. Our lips met, and the kiss was one for the record books. We felt feelings, and passion. Our tongues met, as we moved into our own world. There was no sound, hustle and bustle, or people near us. We were one.

Breaking the kiss, I could see the beginning of tears welling up in her eyes. "Shhh, I'm here Baby." That's all I could say.

"Come on." She took my arm , and led me away. Grabbing my leather bag, I followed, as we walked out of the terminal, and into the multi-storied car park.

We jumped in her car, and i saw her kick off her shoes. I can't tell you my delight, as I saw her pantyhosed covered feet dance across the pedals, as Cheryl expertly wheeled the car out into traffic.

Shooting the gap, and getting us into the tunnel that leads into the city from Logan was done with precision only an expert, or lifelong resident could do. I was in the hands of both. I reached over, and started to play with Cheryl's hair, brushing it away from her neck, and for a quick second, I felt her shudder.

"Cut that out, I'm driving!" My hand was met with a playful slap, and a smile. Dirving on, we finally made it to Cheryl's flat, and went inside. I watched her peel off her coat, and stand there in a sweater that would have made men drop to their knees to see her wearing, a pair of jeans that hugged her in a sensual way, and small leather ankle boots that completed the ensemble. Oh God, she was sexy!

That was it for me. I walked over to her, and took her in my arms. Kissing her neck, I felt her melt into me. Gasping for her breath, she pulled me closer. She pulled away, and pulled off her sweater. I felt her shiver, as the flat was a bit chilly. I reached around and unhooked her black, lace bra. I felt her magnificent breasts break free, as I carried her to the couch. I layed her down, and proceeded to suck her nipples as I massaged her breasts. I fet finger tightening in my hair.

Reaching down, I eased off her jeans, and pulled off her pantyhose. I slowly worked my way down, kissing her stomach, and working my way in between her legs. Tracing the outside of her sex with my tongue, I probed into her, finding my purchase. I teased, and sucked her clit until I felt her tremble. "Oh My God, I'm cumming!!!" Waves of her orgasm rushed over Cheryl. Gasping and panting just drove me to keep going. I felt her cum on my tongue, and on my face, tasting so sweet.

Before Cheryl was able to recover form her multiple orgasms, I undressed, and pulled her on top of me. Sitting on the couch, I felt her body accept my hard cock inside her. I felt her grind into me, as I let her choose her rythym. Deeper, and harder, she forced me inside her.

I caressed her breasts, and sucked on them as he ground into me more and more. I felt that familiar feeling as I was tightening up, ready to explode. Her breathing turned to pants, and the moans of pleasure, as we kept going.

I could wait anymore. "Baby, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum in me! NOW! Fill me up!"

Explosions of cum, and waves of orgasmic pleasure swept over us as we came together. I felt her collapse onto me. As I held her for a long time, I realized that this was the woman I had waited for all my life. How would I tell her?

We finally recovered, and got up. It was time to have a shower, and get dressed. We were going out on the town tonight. Climbing into the shower together, we held each other under the hot, massaging spray of the water.

Climbing out, and dressing, we prepared to go out. As Friday night will, traffic was a bitch, to say the least. We decided to take the "T." Walking to the nearest stop, we were arm and arm like young lovers. Walking down the stairs, and waiting for the subway, I kissed the back of her neck. I felt her moan, and sink back into me. I stopped, and wrapped my arms around her, whispering promises of later in her ear.

Forcing ourselves on the crowded subway, we rode until we had to switch trains, and came to our final stop. Walking up to street level, we were greeted by a cold blast of wind, howling in from across the bay. Ah winter in the Northeast.

Walking to Beacon Hill, we wound up at the Bull And Finch Pub. This was made famous by the television show "Cheers." We walked in and was greeted by happy sounds of patrons, and throngs of tourists, purchasing t-shirts, shot glasses, and the like.

Finding a table, we ordered. I had the first of waht was sure to be many bowls this weekend, of clam chowder. Cheryl ordered salmon, and we shared some pints of Guinness.

Conversation flowed, and we kept staring into each other's eyes. Finally, we paid the bill, and off into the cold we walked. Walking uptown, we strolled, arm in arm through the Boston Commons. Kicking leaves like childern, we chased each other, and finally falling into a heap in a pile of leaves. We held each other, and kissed.

"Mommy! Look! They're kissing!" It was the cutest little girl that spotted us kissing, as we sat in the pile of leaves. We laughed, and got up, brushed ourselves off, and walked on. Stopping by a street vendor, we got a bag of warm, cinnamon roasted almonds, and nibbled on them, as we strolled along the Heriatge Trail.

Finding ourselves near another "T" stop, we decided to ride home. Getting home, we were freezing. Cheryl fired up the Hot tub, and we got ready to get in. I lighted candles and poured us two glasses of champagne. We got in the tub and I started to massage her shoulders, as I kissed her neck. The bubbles of the tub, along with the heat, heightened our senses as we kissed. Soon, we were out of control. I had to have Cheryl. I sunk into the tub, and lifted Cheryl up place my mouth on her. Taking a gulp of champagne, but not swallowing, I put my mouth on her sex, and let the cold champagne touch her clit. The tingling bubbles sent her right over the edge.

"OH MY GOD!" She had never felt anything like that, and exploded in a convulsing orgasm. That was all I needed. I stood up in the tub, turned her around, bent her over, and slowly entered her. Picking up speed, driving into her deeper, and harder, I could hear her screaming. "Fuck me! Harder Baby! Harder!"

I kept going, and slammed into her, right through her orgasm. Easing out of her, I slowly pushed my cum covered cock into her ass. Moving so slowly, I eased my self back and forth. We found our rythym as we picked up speed. I drove myself in her ass deeper and deeper, as I reached around, and cupped her hanging breasts.

"I'm Cumming!" I shouted.

"Cum in me! Cum in my ass!"

I exploded. So did Cheryl. We collapsed as we slid back into the hot tub. Getting our breath, we got out, and showered. After that, we fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling safe and secure from the world outside. "Stay with me" was the last thing I heard as she drifted off to sleep.

We have a lot to do for the rest of the weekend, and a lot to talk about, but I'm sure that this will be a time to remember for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment