top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Maintaining Buddy's Mom

Maintaining Buddy's Mom
By: oppyrose (Greenside80@yahoo.com)

Maintaining my Buddies Mom

It was a warm summer morning as I headed over to my buddy's house to do some lawn maintenance for his mom. I was very excited that she had asked me to be her landscaper because I loved watching her out in the yard. Every time I was over the house hanging out with him, she would be out in the yard sun tanning. She always wore very skimpy bikinis' that had a lot of trouble keeping those massive tits in place. She looked a lot like a Pamela Anderson impersonator. Her tits were huge, and she had an ass that you could fuck all night. Whenever I would mow the lawn, she would be out in the yard, tanning in her chair. I think she noticed that I would get turned on, because she would always lay on her back whenever I was there, jutting her tits straight into the air. I would mow the lawn with the biggest hard on as she laid there in her chair. I wanted to go over to her and rip that top off and suck on those nipples very badly. Of course I couldnt do that since my friend was home and she was married. I never saw her husband around because he was always working, and my buddy would always be watching tv so this gave me the perfect chance to watch her tan as I worked.

I was a few blocks away when I when I decided to call my buddy to let him know I was coming by to do the grass. I was surprised when he told me that he had gone down the shore and wouldn't be back until later in the day. He told me that his mom was there and she would let me into the yard.

I arrived around 10 o clock and rang the bell. Just as I had imagined, she answered the door in a very skimpy bikini that got my attention right away. She greeted me and told me that she would unlock the gate so I could get into the yard. I drove my truck up the driveway and began to unload my equipment and take it to the back of the house as she went back to her chair to get more sun. I just wanted to go over and rip her bikini off and fuck her right there on the chair.

I began mowing the lawn and the whole time I kept my eyes on those tits. Luckily for me, I had sunglasses on so she couldnt see me looking at her. I really didn't think it mattered since I had the feeling she had seen my hard on's before. I did my work as she tanned nearby, and I was becoming extremely horny watching her. I finished up and told her that I was gonna load up my stuff and that I would be back in a second. She told me that she needed some help with something when I was done.

I wondered what she wanted as I put everything into the truck. I cleaned myself up and headed back to the yard. She was on the phone talking to somebody, as I walked around the yard. I couldnt help myself as I noticed how big her tits really were. Finally she got off the phone and told me that she was having a problem with something in the basement and wanted me to look at it for her. I told her I would take a look and followed her to a big room in the back of the basement. She told me to wait as she went to lock the back door. I stood near a day bed that they had in the room and I saw a tv in the corner with wires sticking out of the back, and a big box in the corner. I figured she wanted me to fix the tv since I saw all those wires.

She came back and closed the door behind her, which I found kind of odd. She walked over toward me and asked me if I would help her out. I said sure and asked her what she needed. She said that since I did such good maintenance in her yard, she needed me to do some more. I was confused until she came closer to me and said that her husband doesn't perform maintenance on her anymore, and she noticed how excited I was every time I did the lawn. She was wondering if I could perform service on her. My dick almost jumped out of my shorts when she asked me this.

I smiled at her as she slowly untied the back of her top and let it drop to the floor. I finally got to see those jugs that I had dreamed about for a very long time. She told me to do whatever I wanted to her, because it was only 11 and nobody would be home until eight.

I lifted my hand and placed it on her tit and began to squeeze it slowly as I lowered my head and began to lick her nipple. She let out a soft moan as she placed her hand on the back of my head. I started sucking and nibbling on her nipples that were almost the size of a quarter. As I squeezed on her tits some more, she lifted my T-shirt off and threw it onto a near by chair. Then, she slid my shorts down around my ankles. Next were my boxers, as she slowly dropped them too. My throbbing cock sprang free and was sticking straight out in front of me.

She dropped down to her knees as she stared at my rock hard dick. She told me that her husband was not that big and that she couldnt wait to feel it inside of her. I planned on putting it inside her in many different holes, many times.

She began to stroke my dick slowly as she began to kiss the tip of it. I stood in front of her as she laid kisses on my dick from the tip all the way down to my balls. She took each one of my balls in her hands as she sucked on them. I was in heaven as my buds mom was in front of me, getting ready to suck me off. How many times had I dreamed of this? I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming.

She worked her way back up to the tip of my cock and began to lick it in circles around the tip. Then she began to take the tip into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the tip and slowly slid more of my cock into her mouth. She began to bob back and fourth on my dick as I stood naked in front her. She picked up the pace as she new it wouldn't take me very long to blow a load. She rubbed my balls as she sucked away on my dick, making slurping noises on my dick. I began to feel my balls churning and told her that I was gonna cum. She responded by grabbing my hand and placing it on the back of her head. I guided her back and fourth on my dick and soon I was emptying my balls down her throat. She quickly swallowed every drop of cum that I shot into her throat.

She stood up in front of me and I began to play with her tits again. It didn't take me very long to get my dick hard. I ran my fingers around her nipples in little circles as she began to pull her bottom off. As soon as her pussy was bare to me, I began to rub it. She was clean shaven and very smooth. I slowly inserted a finger into her wet pussy and she let out another moan.

With that, she pushed me onto the bed and slowly began to climb on top of me. She straddled my over my cock as I lined up the tip with her pussy. I couldnt believe what I was about to do. I was about to stick my throbbing hard dick into my best friends mom's pussy. I couldnt have come up with a better dream.

She grabbed my dick and inserted the tip into her opening. She then began to lower herself onto my dick. She was very wet and this made it easy to get inside. She rested on my dick for a min as she got used to the feeling of it inside her pussy. She let out a soft moan as she began to lift herself up off my dick and then back down. I placed my hands on her hips and began guiding her up and down on my dick. She moaned louder and louder as she picked up the pace. She was riding my dick like a cowboy riding on a horse. She screamed for me to fuck her and to cum in her pussy. I began to squeeze her hips a bit tighter and then in one swift move, I turned her over and now I was on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to drive my cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. I fucked her pussy furiously as she gripped my back with her nails. Finally I shot another huge load into her pussy.

I rolled over off of her and was trying to catch my breath as she sat up and began to stroke my dick. This lady needed more cock in her. Her husband had denied her sex for a while and now I got to fill in for him. I had plans to fill in a few things that day.

As my dick got hard again, she asked me what my favorite position was. I figured I would try to get what I wanted and I told her that I always wanted to try anal sex. She smiled at me and said that today was my lucky day because whenever her husband did fuck her, he also liked anal sex.

I got extremely excited as she reached over to the night stand and grabbed a bottle of lotion and poured lotion on my dick. She stroked me a bit and told me to go ahead and put some lotion on her ass. She turned over and I applied lotion around her hole, and I quickly straddled her.

I lined up my cock with her asshole and began to insert the tip. She was pretty tight but it wasn't to long before I had my dick slid into her ass. I started to pump her ass slowly as she gripped at the edge of the bed. I picked up my pace and began to fuck her ass as I always had wanted to. It didn't take me long to shoot another load into her.

We spent the rest of the day down in the room with her giving me another great and long blow job. We fucked a couple more times and then we got dressed so that I could get out of there before anybody came home. Before I left, she told me that she wanted me to leave her landscaping for a day when I had nothing else to do so that I could continue maintaining her. I smiled at her and she told me that she had a little gift for me. She walked over to that box in the corner and lifted it. I saw a camcorder in the box, and it was connected to the tv. She handed me the tape that was in it as she winked at me. She said that I would never forget this day as I smiled back at her and couldnt wait to watch the tape we had just made..........

No comments:

Post a Comment