top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Country Weekend

Country Weekend
By: LadyGrey

Country Weekend

The whole thing started the night Abby and I met these two guys at Jordan's a very upmarket night-club. They were both attractive and pleasant natured. They bought us drinks, seemed to be well off money wise and we found them interesting and amusing and we saw no reason not to take them up on their offer to continue the party at their apartment. It was not that we were naive we knew what would be expected of us and the guys would want to get into our pants, but we knew how to look after ourselves, or thought we did and anyway neither of us were virgins.

We excused ourselves to go to the ladies room before we left the club, as we repaired our make up we decided who was with whom. Abby decided that she fancied Ray and that suited me because I thought Chris was more of my type.

It was only a short ride back to their riverside apartment and while Ray drove Chris cuddled me in the rear seat, he kissed me hungrily and his searching hand caressed my breast through the thin materiel of my dress.

Their apartment was spacious, a pent house over looking the river. Chris opened some wine and filled four glasses with generous proportions. Ray switched on some smooth music and the lights dimmed. He took the glass from my hand and wrapped me in his arms and started dancing.

While we danced his hands explored my body and I guessed before we broke apart he knew in every small detail what I was wearing beneath my dress.

I looked across at Abby she was laying on the long sofa her head resting in Rays lap, her skirt was drawn up exposing the lacy tops of her hold ups and I could see that Ray was gently rubbing his fingers along her white thighs.

I picked up my glass and took a long drink of the cool wine; Chris took my hand and led me out through the long glass doors on to the balcony. We stood there looking down at the river flowing by ten floors below.

It had been a warm evening and although it was now a little cooler it was still pleasant to be outside. Chris finished his drink and dropped his glass we watched it as it splashed into the river; I laughed and let mine follow suite.

He moved in behind me and I felt his hard body pressing against me, his hands went around me and he took one of my breasts in each hand caressing them gently.

I made no objection has he began to undo the buttons of my dress, he slipped on hand inside his fingers trailing across the lacy cup of my bra. He found my nipple and began to rotate it with his finger. I felt it grow erect in response to his touch.

My dress was now open to the waist he peeled it off my shoulders and down my arms it dropped around my waist to be held in place by my belt. I shivered with excitement as I felt the clasp of my bra separate and the fragile garment slide down my arms.

I felt the coolness of the evening air stir my already erect nipples as my breasts became exposed; I moved my hands from the low rail to allow the bra to drop to the floor. He now cupped my naked breasts in his strong hands caressing them teasing my nipples until I groaned with pleasure.

I could already feel the hardness of his erection rubbing against my bottom and I wondered how long it would be before I was going to feel it inside me. I knew it would not be too long when I felt him tugging on the belt of my dress. It did not take him long to undo it, then with only two more buttons of my dress too unfasten the dress fell to the floor around my feet, leaving me clad in just a very brief thong and my hold up's.

It was a strange an exciting feeling to be stood outside on the balcony almost naked, I knew it was very unlikely that anyone could see us but it was still a very erotic experience.

His exploring hands now began to caress the exposed twin cheeks of my bottom I parted my legs has his fingers slid down the crack of my bottom and gently brushed against my already damp silk covered pussy. Then he eased the thong aside and I groaned as he slipped one finger inside my already wet pussy.

"I think you are ready" he whispered into my ear. I nodded. I felt him grip my thong and slide it over my hips, with no more resistance from my body it dropped to the floor and I stepped out of it. I was now naked and available.

He eased my body down my breasts hung over the rail, I saw the lights of the other apartments below reflected of the flowing water, in the distance I could hear the sound if the traffic. I heard the sound of a zip being eased down and then the sensation as he rubbed the head of his thick cock against my exposed pussy.

I eased my legs apart a little further, his fingers opened up my pussy and then he was entering me sliding deep into me in one stroke filling me completely. He rested there I could feel the materiel of his trousers rubbing against the tender flesh of my bottom.

After a moment or two he gripped my hips and began a slow steady rhythm thrusting into me I responded by pushing back against him, I wanted to feel all of his wonderful cock deep in my well lubricated love tunnel.

He was good and he soon brought me to several minor orgasms. I was now crying out urging him on, but he was good, he kept me on the edge for and incredible length of time, before he finally filled my womb with an amazing amount of his hot sticky fluid. That oozed from my pussy and ran in rivulets down my legs.

I was now shivering, not with the cold but with the excitement of what I had just experienced and I wanted more. I turned and faced him he took my naked body in his arms and kissed me deeply our tongues entwining. My hardened nipples rubbing against the roughness of his clothes.

"Shall we find a bed?" he asked I nodded " Oh please," I said "quickly, I need to feel you inside me again." He smiled "you're certainly a hot one."

We went back into the apartment, I did not care that I was still naked, not that I should have worried Abby and Ray were by now both naked on the large sofa. Abby was on her back her legs up around Ray's shoulders and he was thrusting into her with long powerful strokes. He looked across at us and smiled as we made our way across the room.

Chris's bedroom was large with an inviting king-sized bed. I climbed on to it and cleaned myself off with tissues as I watched as he stripped off. Then naked he joined me on the bed. His cock was still semi erect and I did not need asking to go down on him and use my mouth to bring him to a complete state of readiness again.

This time we used the more conventional position with me on my back legs spread invitingly, has he eased himself into my already wet and waiting pussy. This time he lasted even longer than the first time, before he had finished I was screaming for relief and urging him on at the same time. I think we must have then both fallen asleep for I woke up with the sun streaming through the windows and Chris snoring by my side.

I slipped out of bed and found the shower, I let the warm water wash the tell tale signs of our love making off my body, I then wrapped myself in a large towel and went to recover my clothes from the balcony.

In the lounge Abby and Ray were still sleeping their naked bodies still entwined. I eased open the balcony doors my clothes were still where they had fallen I picked them up. The coolness of the air from the open door must have woken the lovers on the sofa the smiled at me as they clung together. "You had a good night." Ray asked. I nodded "Looks as though you two haven't done so bad," I said with a sly grin, Abby smiled.

I went back into the bedroom, Chris was still sleeping. As I slipped back into my clothes I could hear a shower running. Back in the lounge I found Ray was in the well-equipped kitchen that was divided from the lounge by a long breakfast bar. He offered me a cup of coffee, which I excepted gratefully.

Ray was wearing just a pair of cut off jeans, his body was well proportioned and with a deep golden tan. Abby came back into the room from her shower she was still naked and her body was pink from the hot shower, Ray smiled when he saw her and slid a cup of coffee across the bar to her.

As she sat on the bar-stool next to me I could see the red marks on her breasts where they had been well handled the night before by Ray. But they did not seem to be causing her any discomfort.

We sat chatting as Ray prepared some bacon rolls and we were all sat feasting on them when Chris made his appearance. Abby as usual was unconcerned about her nakedness but I was feeling a little jealous when I caught Chris looking at her. Still it was my own fault for putting my own clothes on.

Before we left the guys asked us if we fancied a trip with them at the weekend, it seemed to be a great idea, I knew I would be ready by then for anything Chris had to offer. So it was settled and they arranged to pick us up after work on Friday.

With our weekend cases packed the guys picked us up as arranged, I was a little surprised to find them driving a large 4 x 4 but they explained that we were all going up to a cabin owned by Ray. I sounded a great place deep in the woods on the shores of a lake.

When we arrived it was everything they said it would be. A large comfortable cabin with at least four bedrooms, all with their own bathrooms. It was situated on the shore of the lake with a landing stage running from the front door out into the lake. A powerful looking boat was tied up to the landing stage.

We humped all our things inside including some fresh food that the guys had provided. While the guys sorted the car out we got ourselves settled in. A fire had been laid and it was soon burning merrily.

When they came in they disappeared to get a shower while we got started with a meal. It was then Abby who came up with the idea of giving the guys a nice surprise by stripping off and just wearing a couple of short flowery aprons she had found in a draw. I thought it was a little daring but as they had both seen us completely naked on Thursday night we were not letting them see anything new.

I felt excited as I quickly slipped out of my clothes and tied the short apron around my waist, when the guys reappeared we were both stood facing the stove preparing the meal we grinned as we heard the murmur of approval. From the rear the guys had a good view of our naked bodies and only the ties of the aprons to be seen.

When at last we turned and greeted them with a couple of large whisky's they were treated to the sight of two pairs of large firm breasts, only our pussy's were hidden from their view under the aprons.

It was a good idea of Abby's and it tempted the guys into giving us both a good screwing while the meal was cooking.

Afterwards as I sat on a wooden chair tucking into my meal I could feel the cum already seeping out of my pussy. I knew it was a feeling that I was looking forward to experiencing many more times over the next few days.

All four of us spent the evening naked and it was the sight of that wonderful cock of Chris's that made me so hot that I agreed readily to an early night.

Although both of the guys had fucked us in the lounge I felt more able to abandon myself in the privacy of our own room. Almost before the door was closed I was down on my knees sliding my lips around his already large erection and letting him ease it deep into my throat. I gave him a blowjob to remember even allowing him to cum in my mouth something that I did not always allow but with Chris I could not help myself.

Over the next three hours we fucked like rabbits in every conceivable position, my pussy was red and very tender before we decided to call it a day. Even then he went down on me licking the juices from my well-used orifice and sending me into even more raptures as he teased my aching clit with his tongue.

I awoke the following morning to the incredible sensation of him again licking my pussy and it did not take him long after that to impale me and give me a wake up call that I will remember with affection for many months.

There seemed no point in bothering to dress after we showered, we were several miles from our nearest neighbours and it felt good walking around the cabin naked with the guys looking at us.

Abby and I spent the morning sunbathing while the guys took the boat out and tried their hand at fishing. With the guys away we compared notes and I was pleased to find out that Abby was enjoying the weekend as much as I was. Ray prowess in bed seemed only to be matched by Chris's we had certainly found ourselves two useful studs.

We cooked a lunch of burgers and salad washed down with a few cans of beer. Abby and I were all set for continuing our sunbathing in the afternoon. Back home you don't often get a lot of chances of spending the day out in the sun in the nude.

Chris and Ray wanted to take a walk and explore the forest so in the end we compromised we said we would go along with them as long as we did not have to put any clothes on, the guys, of course thought this was I great idea.

It was a wonderful feeling walking through the forest naked. The guys who had decided to wear their jeans kept kidding us that we might bump into some other forest walkers, and although the idea was an interesting prospect we did not come across any other people. A fact that Abby admitted to me as we made our way through the cool forest was a little disappointing. I myself was not too sure I did not mind being naked around the guys they had seen everything there was to see but the thought of coming across complete strangers with nothing to hide my blushes, I was not too sure about.

We stopped in a clearing by a fast running stream and Chris filled his hands with the cold sparkling water and offered me a drink. It tasted good he splashed the water over my body and smiled when he saw the way my nipples reacted to the cold water.

He reached out and began to caress my breasts I glanced across at Ray and Abby, she was laying on her back on the grass with Ray teasing her nipples with a long grass stem. Chris eased me back on to the grass beside the stream; he began to loosen his belt. Although I had, had well above my quota of sex over the last two days, I was already feeling randy again. I raised my knees parting my legs, unconcerned that Ray and Abby were close by.

I knew my pussy was wet and Chris eased his way in with on trouble, he lay on top of me kissing me gently his cock resting inside me. Then he began ease himself out of me before plunging back and driving himself into my ever-welcoming pussy.

Screwing in the open with the sun shining down on me and the sound of the stream rushing down the hillside was something I will remember for some time. I abandoned myself totally to our lovemaking that lasted long enough to satisfy us both. When at last he did slide his slowly subsiding cock from my gushing pussy, we lay clutched in each other's arm and slowly drifted off to sleep.

We were woken by Ray shaking us, "Come on you two sleepy heads, it's time to get back home." While Chris dressed himself I washed myself in the cold waters of the stream, then we all made or way slowly back through the forest to the cabin.

A night out turns into a nightmare, in part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment