top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Unexpected surprise

Unexpected surprise
By: oppyrose (Greenside80@yahoo.com)

Unexpected Surprise

It was a warm sunny summer afternoon and I headed over to my buddy's house to see if he wanted to hang out. We had just finished school and we had no plans for the summer. I was in a great mood today and felt like the day was gonna get much better. I didn't know why it was such a good day but I just had that feeling and I didn't want it to change.

I got to his house and rang the bell. His sister came down and answered the door. She was about twenty-four or twenty-five, with a great ass and double d tits. Ever since I had met her I fantasied abut her and her massive tits. She was wearing a tight tube top that showed plenty of cleavage and her shorts were very short and tight as well. She greeted me and told me to come upstairs. I gladly followed her up the stairs as I stared at her lovely ass. It wiggled in front of my face as I walked up behind her. We got to their apartment and she told me to have a seat in the living room. I walked over and sat on the couch as she walked to the back of the apartment. I figured she was going to call my buddy.

After a few min, she walked back into the living room and told me to wait a few min. I didn't mind at all since she was straightening up a few things in the kitchen and I was enjoying the view. She would bend over the kitchen table to wipe it off and I would just stare at that phatt ass as it struggled to stay inside her shorts. I was almost caught as she looked up quickly toward my direction but I tried to look away as fast as I could. The only problem was that I had a huge hard on and that was difficult to conceal.

I just sat on the couch as she finished up what she was doing and I began to wonder what was taking my bud so long. She asked me how I was doing now that school was done, and I told her that I was taking it easy before I looked for a job. I told her that I wanted to relax and live a little since I had been spending every day in school from morning til night. Jokingly I told her that it had been so long since the last time I had been able to get some because I had been so busy. She laughed back at me and told me that I must be having a rough time with my dry spell. I kind of chuckled at her even though I hadn't found that very amusing, but just watching her tits wiggle around made me forget what she said.

She then walked over into the living room and stood about ten feet or so from where I was sitting. She asked me if I was serious when I told her that I was going through a dry spell. I didn't know why she would care but I told her that it had been a few months since I was able to get any action. Obviously I was lying to her but I wanted to see where this was going. I then asked her why she wanted to know so much and she just smiled at me.

I sat there looking at her a bit confused, as she began to talk. She told me that she had noticed me constantly checking her out every time I came over to the house. I felt like crap now that I had been caught. She went on to say that every time she did anything, my eyes would be locked on her all the time. I knew I was in for it now. She then asked the obvious question, and asked if I found her attractive. I told her that I found her to be one of the hottest women I had ever seen. She smiled at me again as she then told me that since I was being honest with her, and since I liked to watch her so much, she was willing to help me out with my little dry spell. I immediately became very hard in my pants.

She walked over toward me and dropped down to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me and told me to just lay back and enjoy. As I leaned back against the couch, I felt her begin to unzip my shorts. I lifted my ass a bit as she slid them down off of me. She also slid my boxers off as I took off my T-shirt. I sat back down on the couch as my cock was throbbing inches from her face.

She grabbed my cock and began to stroke it gently. I then remembered about my friend and she smiled saying that he wasn't home. I was now in heaven. I new it was going to be a great afternoon. She began to lick the tip of my cock and slowly dragged her tongue down the entire length of my dick. She worked her way down to my balls and ran her tongue around both of my nuts.

After a few min of licking and sucking on my balls, she worked her way back up to the tip of my cock by dragging her tongue along to the tip. She then ran her tongue in small circles around the opening before finally taking the tip into her mouth. Slowly she took my entire cock deep into her throat, and then pulled it back out again. She began to slowly bob up and down on my dick as I enjoyed the pleasure. She was sucking my cock so good that I thought I was dreaming.

After a few min, I decided that I wanted to try and reach for her tits. I had been dying to see them since I had first met her. Slowly I reached down, trying not to disrupt the job she was doing on my cock. I tugged at the shirt to see if I could pull it up a bit. I was having a tough time because of the way she was leaning into me and I couldnt really get it loose. She must have noticed this as she let go of my cock and leaned back a bit and lifted her shirt off to reveal that she was not wearing a bra. I finally got to see those huge double d's and I really thought I was dreaming now.

She squeezed her tits together and asked me if I liked them. I told her that I wanted them very badly and she moved back into position between my legs. She then grabbed my cock and placed it between her tits and began to move them up and down. I couldnt believe that I was now titty fucking the most amazing set of tits that I had ever seen. I leaned back as I enjoyed the feeling of her huge knockers on my dick. Once I felt my balls begin to tighten, I told her and she quickly to my cock back into her mouth and began too once again bob up and down. She picked up the pace as I felt my load making its way up my cock. I quickly shot wave after wave of cum down her throat and she swallowed every drop of it.

As I tried to collect myself and catch my breath, she stood up and told me that if I wanted to go now, I could. Or if I wanted to hang around for a while then we could have a little fun. Of course I wasn't about to leave and I quickly grabbed my things and tried to follow her but she had already run back to her room.

I walked into her room but I did not see her. As I was gonna go look in the rest of the apt, I heard running water from the back of the apt and I followed the sound. I also noticed her shorts and panties on the floor leading to her bathroom. I walked in and saw her image but naked through the shower door. I climbed into the shower where she was waiting for me.

I began to squeeze her tits as the water fell down on top of them. I then gently sucked on her nipples as she held my head. I reached down and began to rub her pussy as she tilted her head back and let out a soft moan. I turned her around and sucked on her neck as she lay her head back against mine. I reached around and played with her tits as my cock rubbed against her ass cheeks. I then lowered myself a bit as she reached down toward her pussy. She grabbed my cock and was guiding it into her opening. I slid it into her pussy slowly as she moaned.

Once I was deep inside her, I left it there so that she could adjust to it. I then began to slowly pump it in and out of her pussy slowly as she placed her hand up on the back of the shower wall. She was now bent over in front of me and I began to fuck her pussy really well. She was moaning and screaming as she had her first orgasm. I continued to fuck her really good as she asked me not to cum in her. I then asked her where I could cum and she told me that I could shoot it anywhere I wanted too.

I pulled out of her pussy as I got a great idea and grabbed the soap. I rubbed the soap all over my dick and told her to keep bending over. I then rubbed the soap around her asshole as she looked back at me with a wicked smile.

I lined up my cock with the opening to her ass and began to push my cock into her. She let out a scream as I managed to get the tip in. She had a very tight ass, but I was determined to pound it. I kept rubbing more and more soap on my cock as I slid it deeper into her ass. It took me a few but I managed to get it into her ass and I left it in her so that she could also adjust to having it in there.

I slowly began to slide it in and out of her ass and the soap was helping in doing so. I pumped her slowly until I saw that she was more relaxed and I then picked up the pace. I was now standing in my buddy's shower with my dick up his sister's ass after I had been fucking her pussy and she had already swallowed my load.

I fucked her in the ass until I finally shot wave after wave of hot cum into her ass. I squeezed her tits tightly as the last drop of cum came out of my dick. I turned her around and planted a huge kiss on her lips.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off and headed for her bed. I laid her on her back and spread her legs. I then returned the favor by placing my lips on her wet pussy and began to lick her up. I buried my face into her pussy as she pushed my head down as far as she could. I began to tongue fuck her as she gripped the side of her bed.

I then worked my tang up her pussy to her stomach. I left a trail of kisses from her belly button all the way up to her tits. I then licked each nipple in small circles as I lay on top of her. Slowly I made my way to her mouth and we locked our lips in a long kiss. My cock got hard again and it was rubbing her pussy. She then reached down and placed my tip at her entrance.

It only took me one thrust and my dick was buried inside of her pussy again. I slowly began to thrust in and out of her wet pussy as she began moaning again. I began to whisper dirty talk into her ears as I pounded her pussy. I felt my balls begin to tighten again and I told her that I was close to cumming. I asked her if she had cum yet and she told me that she was about to. I then asked her where I should cum and she responded by wrapping her legs tightly around my waist. She placed her hands on my ass cheeks and was pushing me deeper into her. That was all the answers that I needed as I shot my load into her pussy. At the same time she came again and we both collapsed onto the bed.

She looked over at me and told me that this was great. I thanked her and told her that it was a dream to fuck her. She responded by saying that it wasn't going to be a dream any more because I could come over and play anytime I wanted to . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment