top

Monday, September 13, 2010

Letter of Recommendation PART 2

Letter of Recommendation PART 2 [part 2 of 2]
By: enjoyable20 (enjoyable4ever@yahoo.com)

Part 2

I left Jacob, and went home, I couldn't believe what had happen in the last hours. I relived the moment in my head, and I felt my pussy ache with desire. I felt anxious to find myself in his arms again. I could still taste him in my mouth; feel his hands all over my body. I had decided to stop at home and change and take a shower. I quickly pulled out some clothes and went ahead and took a shower. After, I blow dried my dark hair, and applied some light make-up. I wondered what his place would look like; I had never been to a teacher's house before. It felt kind of strange to know that he was going to be expecting me. I had decided to put on a skirt, and I felt no need for underwear. I put on a black bra and black blouse. I felt pretty confident and so I headed out.

His house was a couple of streets down, and as I walked, I heard a few guys call out, when they got a look of my ass, as the skirt rode its way up, I tugged it down, and didn't respond. If I wasn't going to spend the night, I had planned to taxi home, in this outfit late at night, it wasn't a good idea, His house was a beige country home, and it looked inviting, but for a man's house it wasn't what I expected. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently. Jacob greeted me, wearing some black slacks and a black and blue t-shirt. While it was a very relaxed look, it suited him very well. His eyes trailed my body as he invited me in. Inside, I was expecting it to be messy, but it was really clean, not much furniture, even though he seemed to have lived here for a long time.

On the walls were series of books, you could see, he liked to read. He gave me a small tour before bringing me to his living room, den area. We sat on his couch. His couch was made of brown leather, and my skirt rode up and even though I brought it down, I couldn't cover myself under, so I was pussy laid directly on the cold leather. He smiled at me, but I don't think he knew. "I was starting to think, you wouldn't come." He said pulling closer. "After an afternoon like that, I would have been out of my mind, not too." my voice trailed off, realizing I had just told him that I thought our experience had been somewhat amazing.

"Well, at least its not one sided." He said putting his hand on my bare leg. His touch sent a ripple in my back, and I had to concentrate to not widen my legs. "Did you think of bringing anymore, of your fantastic stories?" he asked me his smile suddenly widening at the idea. "I grabbed my purse and pulled out a folded copy of a story about a couple, who become obsessed with sex, and where. I handed it to him. He set it aside. "Mind, if I read it a little later?" he said as he pulled himself even closer, I could feel his breath on my neck. I wanted to spend a little more time, talking, not doing anything, but I could already feel my body disobey me, my nipples were hardening and my pussy began its familiar stir. "I don't mind, would you have something to drink?" I said suddenly trying to buy some extra time, for an odd reason, I started to feel panicked.

It had never happen before, although I had never had a relationship, I had never had a second round, I mean with a break in the middle. I had had sex before with strangers, once it was over, they left or I did, and it never happened again. I had never experienced a second round. I realized I was being completely ridiculous. It would be okay. Jacob came in carrying a bottle of champagne. He poured us a glass. He offered me one, and I took it drinking half. "Nervous?" he said taking his seat next to me once more. "A little" I said avoiding his eyesight, I felt like a complete child, I felt like he was going to tell me to leave. Instead, he took my chin, made me look into his eyes, and then kissed me very softly, and then I felt his lips part and his tongue enter my mouth.

I began kissing him back, his tongue and mine meshed together. He kissed me deeper, as he took my glass and put it on the table. He then took his hand and slid it onto my leg. Soon, he was over me, and I felt his hand slide higher, that's when he realized my lack of underwear. "Hmm" he moaned into my ear, as he slid his hand under my butt, where he raised me, and brought his arm under me, and began lifting me into his arms. Suddenly I realized he was bringing me somewhere else, we went up some stairs, while still kissing, and then he opened a room. Where a gigantic bed, with pillows and a beautiful quilt. He laid me on the bed, before kissing me again, he was over me, he pulled off his shirt before starting to unbutton my blouse, his fingers being as delicate as they could be. Soon, he reached underneath me, to unclasp my bra, I had only my skirt on now, and he began kissing my neck while rubbing my tits together with his hand.

I wrapped my legs around his body tightly, and let myself fall underneath his control. His soft lips made his way down, kissing my left tit softly, and then decided to bite it hard, it sprang up and he tugged and sucked on it. While he pinched the other one, to its erect state, his kisses continued down, until he reached my belly button, his hands rubbed my stomach. He reached underneath me, and unzipped my skirt, and then continued his way down while pulling it with him. I realized I was now sprawled naked on his bed. He stopped touching me. Just watched me, and I suddenly was well aware of myself and the need and want I was craving. "Please, don't stop" I said softly. He didn't do anything. "Beg," he said. "Jacob, please continue." I said softly looking at him, at my feet. "You didn't say pretty?" he said mocking me. "Pretty please, Jacob" I said as I began rubbing my tits together myself, and rubbing my legs against each other.

His hand grabbed one of my legs, and he began to kiss it and lick his way up that leg, and then the other, he let his hands slip up and down the inside of legs. "Fuck me, forget it, just fuck me," I said. I couldn't take it anymore. Instead, he pulled off his pants, and briefs, and crawled over me, with his stiff member. "Suck it, if you want it" as he pushed his member to mouth, I tried to get up, but he pushed me softly back down. "Just suck" as my mouth was suddenly stuffed with his 8-inch cock. I sucked hard, and let my tongue rotate around his member. "Suck harder" he said moaning. So I sucked harder, being a hand to his balls to massage them, but he pulled my hand away, I felt his cock go in deeper into my mouth.

I continued to suck as I felt his cock tense up and shoot cum far into my mouth. He moaned out, grunted and pulled himself out of my mouth. He grabbed my hands gently, raised them to the head of the bed, where he tied them up with ribbons that were already there. Then still over me, began message hard my tits, my legs wobbled behind him, as he continued his breast massage, he started making his way down, his hands were rough and hard, he didn't go gently and yet, it was greatly turning me on, I had never had such a powerful and erotic message and soon he had made his way to the inside of my legs, I felt one of his hands groped and massage my lips of my vagina.

He then began to rub and slide a finger over my button, it was oversensitive by now, causing my body to jerk forward, he entered a finger and then another, I was so very wet, my body arched back, and I didn't know how long I could take it. I heard him fight with a box, and opened my ears to see him, take out a brand new dildo. He brought it to my pussy and began entering it slowly in my pussy, but being very wet, it slid right in. I had never had such a toy, it felt cold, but not knowing where it was going to go, was thrilling. He began fucking me in and out with it, while gently rubbing my button and soon my legs were shaking so hard and had a very violent orgasm, I don't know how long I had been screaming, when I finally realized my yells. "Oh, yes! Oh Yes! Jacob. Yes." I felt his tongue beginning to clean me, his tongue felt much warmer than before, probably due to the cold dildo. His tongue was rapid and he flickered it against my clit, and after a few minutes of him doing this, I had another orgasm.

His hands rubbed my body, on its way up and he started to untie me, I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his soft member against my thigh, we began kissing uncontrollably. It wasn't long before I found myself on top of him; I let my hands, wander in his hair. Stroking the unfamiliarity of his head. His eyes looked into mine, as we continued to kiss. I felt his member harden, as I ran my hand down his stomach. I continued kissing him some more, until I felt his member completely hard inside my thigh. I took it in my hand, and gently began inserting it in my oversensitive pussy. I rode him, slowly at first, enjoying watching him close his eyes, as he felt his cock inside of me. I began rocking faster and faster, I felt his hips rise, and soon I began bouncing up and down on top of his. His hands tightly groping my tits, my hands stroked his chest. I bent down a slow kiss before pushing my pelvis against his and then feeling his load of cum inside of me. I felt my cum run down and pour out onto him.

I felt our sticky bodies against each other, before grabbing a blanket that had been tossed aside and throwing it over our naked bodies, we fell asleep, I nestled into his arm, while I continued to feel his naked soft member against my ass, and his hand on my right tit.

I woke up alone, and naked in his bed. I got up, taking the blanket with me. I found him in the kitchen naked at a stool. The sight turned me on, he was eating a bagel, and I joined him leaving the towel behind me, as we ate our morning breakfast. He smiled at me, "last night, was one my personal fantasies" he said smiling as he took a drink of coffee. "I guess then, we'll have to try one of mine," I said as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment