top

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Holiday Starts

The Holiday Starts
By: LadyGrey

The Holiday Starts. By Lady Grey

After the Meet and Greet session, we all moved through into the dining room where the most scrumptious hot and cold buffet was laid out. Ray joined us for the meal, and we all chatted along like old friends, but I could not help but notice the way his eyes kept dropping to gaze hungrily at our quite openly displayed breasts. After we had taken our fill of the food on offer we all moved into the bar. A small group was playing Caribbean music. Ray ordered some drinks and we sat and watched the other couples on the small dance floor.

Three guys came in and sat down at the table next to us. They looked in our direction and smiled. I looked across at Magda. "I think we have some admirers."

She turned and looked and smiled at the guys. "The prospects certainly look interesting," she said with a grin.

Ray looked over at the guys. He turned to me. "Look, Laura, if you want to pull, don't let me stop you."

I smiled and leaned across and squeezed his hand. "Don't worry, Ray, we are not on the pull tonight, just sizing up the prospects."

He grinned. "I can see you two are going to have fun here."

I grabbed his hand. "Come on, lets me and you have a dance." I pulled him up onto the floor and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close. His face was resting against mine and I could smell the nice scent of his after shave.

"You don't know how often I've thought about holding you in my arms," he said. I rubbed my body up against him and his hands dropped down and rested on my bottom. "You're not wearing a lot tonight." I could sense him smiling as his hands caressed the firm cheeks of my ass.

When we got back to the table, Magda had moved over and was sitting with the three guys. I decided not to join her as I didn't want to make Ray feel out of place. "Do you want another drink?" Ray asked me.

I shook my head. "No thanks, not really. I feel like a walk. It is rather warm in here." I told Magda I would see her back at the bungalow and we made our way outside. It was cooler outside but still quite warm. We made our way through the palm trees down to the beach. The water sparkled in the moonlight.

We walked down to the water's edge and I took off my shoes and paddled in the cool water. "Oooh, that feels better," I said splashing my feet in the water. "It looks so inviting it makes me want to swim."

Ray looked at me. "Well, what's stopping you?"

I looked at him. "Well, for one thing I haven't got a suit."

He smiled. "I can't see a little problem like that stopping you."

I moved up the beach away from the water. I looked at him and began to unbutton my blouse. I slipped it down my arms and dropped it onto the sand. Ray stood watching me. The moonlight made my exposed flesh look even whiter than it was and I knew the coolness of the night air was making my nipples hard and erect. I undid the wrap around skirt and dropped it on top of my blouse. I stood there naked apart from my brief thong. I wondered for a moment about leaving it on but I had gone this far. I eased my fingers into the waist band and slowly pushed the thong over my hips and down my legs. I lifted one foot at a time and stepped out of it. I stood there naked.

Ray just stood there and looked at me. "Wow! You are really beautiful. Your pictures don't do you justice."

"Thank you," I said, leaning across and kissing him, our tongues intertwining. Then I ran off down the beach to the water. I ran into the softly lapping waves and dived into the water. I loved the sensation of swimming naked and dived and twisted my body in the cool water.

Suddenly I realised that someone was coming towards me. It was Ray. He, too, was now naked. He dived down into the water and came up beside me. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my naked body against his. "You don't know how many times I've dreamt of this," he said. I kissed him again, enjoying the taste of his mouth, the feel of his tongue in mine. "Let's go back onto the beach," I said softly. "I think I want you to make love to me." He took my hand and led me through the water up onto the beach.

I lay down in the soft sand. It still felt warm from the sun. I raised my knees and spread my legs. Ray stood looking down at me. I ran my finger suggestively down the cleft of my pussy. "It's all yours," I said, smiling up at him, "to show my appreciation for all the work you have done for me." I saw him lick his lips and I could see his cock standing out hard and erect. He dropped onto his knees between my legs.

He reached up my body and caressed my breasts tenderly and lovingly. Then he slowly ran them down over my hips, across my flat stomach, and down between my thighs. He still had not touched my pussy and I was aching to feel his hands on my most intimate parts. Then he leant down and kissed my pussy lips. I cried out and grabbed his head, pushing it hard down between my open thighs. His tongue slid into me and he quickly and expertly sought out my clit which he began to manipulate with his tongue.

He quickly brought me off and I felt my juices flowing out and running down between my thighs. "Please fuck me, Ray, I pleaded, I need to feel you inside me." I almost swooned as I felt the hardness of his cock nudging open the portals to my passage of pleasure. Then he was deep inside me. I groaned and clung to him as he began to fuck me.

He was good for a man of his age. What he lacked in youth he more than made up for in experience. He brought me close so many times, and I was begging with him, pleading with him, to finish me off, but he kept me on the edge, seemingly for an age before he at last let me cum. I screamed out loud as I felt him ejaculate into me. We collapsed in a heap, our sweating bodies covered in the fine white sand.

A swim in the cool water washed away the signs of our lovemaking, and we came back and slipped back into our clothes. Ray walked me back to our bungalow and I was surprised to see that the light was on. I wondered if Magda had brought some company back. I kissed Ray lightly and said I would see him in the morning. I pushed the door open and found Magda sitting on the bed, alone. She looked up as I came in. She saw my hair was wet and disheveled. She smiled. "Have you been paying your debts to Ray?" she asked, I picked up a cushion from a chair and threw it at her. She caught it easily.

"It's none of your business," I said with a smile, but I knew she had an idea what I had been up to. "Besides, Ray said I did not owe him anything for all his work on my stories, that he thoroughly enjoyed doing them and knew I really appreciated his hard work."

We both slept well as it had been a long day and we both were tired. We woke bright and early the next morning. We showered and decided on our bikinis with a wrap around, deciding to wear our more traditional bikinis as we did not know the scene yet and thought that these might be more suitable. Ray joined us for breakfast and we told him we were going down to the beach for the morning. He said he was going for a stroll to look around the sights but would join us later.

The beach was not crowded and we selected a couple of loungers within easy reach of the sea. We laid out our towels, undid our wrap arounds and, after looking around and seeing most other women on the beach were topless, we undid our bikini tops and removed them.

The sun was hot and Magda said we needed sun-screen. She took a bottle from her bag. "Lie down and I'll do you then you can do me." I lay on my front and Magda applied sun-screen to my back and legs. "Okay, turn yourself over and let me do the front." As I turned over I saw the three guys who Magda had been sitting with in the bar last night coming down the beach. Magda saw them and waved. They walked over and stood around our lounger. I saw they were getting a good eyeful of our naked breasts.

"You two young ladies are looking lovely this morning," one of them said. "Mind if we join you?"

I shook my head and shrugged. "No, sit down, it's a free world." They pulled up some loungers and spread out their towels.

They introduced themselves as Dave, Pete, and Chris from New York.

They were traders in the money market. "Your dad not with you today?" Dave asked me with a grin.

Magda looked at him sharply. "I told you he's not her dad; he's a friend, a good friend."

Dave held his hands up. "Sorry, babe, I was only kidding." Magda gave him a sharp look. Then she poured some sun-screen onto her hands and proceeded to do my front.

The guys watched with interest as she rubbed the cream over my breasts. "Nice work if you can get it," Chris said.

I smiled at him. "Well, Magda needs doing next, and I'm sure she won't mind if one of you guys are willing."

They looked at each other and smiled. "I'm sure we can manage that little job, just lie down." Magda gave me a look but smiled as she eased herself down on the lounger. She handed the bottle to Pete who had volunteered himself for the job.

I think she enjoyed Pete applying the sun-screen, especially the way he concentrated on her breasts. He made sure there was plenty of cream covering every inch of her twin peaks, and by the time he had finished, she was groaning with pleasure. We had a great morning with the guys. They were good company. We all did some swimming and the guys kept the drinks flowing. Ray joined up with us just before lunch. I could see that he liked the sight of the pair of us in just our bikini bottoms.

After lunch we all joined some other guests on a cruise out to some islands for a barbeque. It was fun on the cruise and it was nice to meet up with some of the other guests. Ray and the lads were in their element. There were tits all over the place. Wherever you looked naked breasts were on show.

After an hours sail the skipper pulled the boat into a palm fringed cove and he told us we would now have to swim to the shore. There were shouts and screams as we all dived into the cool blue water and made our way to the beach. Some of the staff from the resort were already there setting up things and were about to start getting the barbeque under way.

Some of the guests decided to stay around where the barbeque was, but Dave suggested that we all explore the island as it was very small, so we all trouped off down the beach. After a fifteen minute walk we found ourselves in a deserted cove. The lads decided to take a break and flopped down on the sand. I walked down to the water with Magda and we splashed around for a bit. Magda noticed that the tops of my arms were looking a bit red. "Think you need some more sun screen on," she said. I looked at my arms and nodded. We walked back up the beach to where we had left our things. "Got a job for you guys," I said; "we both need more sun screen." The four of them looked up and grinned and quickly got to their feet. Dave and Chris took on Magda while Ray and Pete started on me.

Pete started on my top half and worked his way down, paying special attention to my breasts. It was exciting to feel him caressing my breasts with the other guys around. Meanwhile, Ray sat down on the sand and started applying the sun-screen to my legs. I glanced over at Magda. She smiled at me and I saw she was getting the same attention. When they reached my bikini bottoms they stopped. Ray looked up at me. "Do you want us to do you all over, Laura?" he asked, with a slight smile on his face. I knew what he was getting at. Here we were alone in this beautiful deserted cove with four sexually hungry guys.

I smiled down at him. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I said.

He nodded and looked up at Pete. "Don't you think it's a shame to cover an exciting body like this?" he said. Pete looked at me and nodded.

I was not sure if things were going too far too quickly, but then I thought, what the heck. "You might as well while you're at it," I said. He looked at Pete and smiled as he pulled the strings of my bikini bottoms. Once undone, he eased the small scrap of material from between my legs.

Ray looked at my smooth pussy, the same pussy that he had had the pleasure of last night. Then he leaned forward and kissed it, drawing his tongue along the exposed cleft. I shivered and smiled down at him as I ran my fingers through his hair.

It was an exciting feeling to be naked with the four guys around. Pete was rubbing sun screen into the firm flesh of my ass and I could not suppress a groan as I felt his searching fingers slip between my legs and gently touch the delights hidden there. It was crowded with Ray's tongue already there, but they seemed to manage just fine.

Dave and Chris had seen Ray remove my bikini bottom and I saw Magda turn and smile at me as she nodded her head to something Dave had said to her. She pulled on the strings of her bikini bottoms and let them fall onto the sand. She, too, was now completely naked.

I was beginning to get a lovely warm feeling as I stood there with Pete caressing my ass with one hand and my breasts with the other, while Ray continued to nuzzle my pussy. His tongue was doing delightful things as he eased it between my pussy lips, opening them up, then working slowly up until he was able to work his magic on my clit that was by this time aching to be pleasured. I reached out and pulled Pete towards me. I could feel he was hungry for me and our lips met and crushed together. I opened my mouth and our tongues wrestled. I knew now I was going to get seriously fucked, here on this beautiful Caribbean beach. I did not know by how many of them, and I did not care.

Ray was still sitting on the sand in front of me, his hands gripping onto my ass and his tongue still doing wonderful things to me, but I now needed more. It was Pete's turn to groan as I slid my hand down the front of his shorts and wrapped my fingers around his hard member. "Oh boy, that feels so wonderful, baby," he whispered into my ear. I gripped him tighter and ran my hand along the full length of his hard cock.

I reluctantly twisted away from the pleasure Ray was giving me and crushed my body up against Pete. I could feel his hard erection pressing up against my stomach. I slowly slid down onto my knees in front of him. With one swift movement I pulled down his shorts; his hard cock swung out and slapped against my face. I took it in my hands caressing it, then I licked across the large swollen head. Pete cried out and his fingers twisted in my hair as I took him deep into my mouth.

As I sucked on him I could feel Ray exploring the delights of my ass, his probing fingers opening me up and delving into the warm wet interior. I raised my ass up-- I wanted to feel both of them; I wanted to be used and abused by the pair of them. As I sucked hungrily on Pete's cock I felt the delightful sensation of Ray rubbing his erection between the cheeks of my ass. I eased my legs apart to give him access and then to my delight I felt him opening me up and tried to cry out but my mouth was full. As he slid his length deep into me, his hands reached around and cupped my hanging breasts. I was in heaven.

Between them they gave me a good seeing too. When Pete came I drank down as much as I could manage. Some ran down my chin and dripped into the warm sand. Meanwhile, Ray was gripping onto my thighs as he thrust into me. When he came my body responded with a surge of pleasure; orgasms shook my whole being.

Ray's wilting cock slid out of me. I looked up at Pete. Surprisingly, he was still hard. "Are you ready for more?" I asked with a slight smile. "I sure am," he replied. "I could fuck you all day." I smiled to myself. That would be something to look forward to.

As I lay back on the sand I looked across to where Magda was enjoying the pleasures of Dave and Chris. She had her legs over Dave's shoulders and he was thrusting into her as she was working on Chris's hard cock with her hand. Suddenly Chris cried out and ejaculated a long stream of creamy white sperm. It splashed over Magda's face and breasts. I fell back onto the sand. Magda was certainly making the most of her holiday.

Ray sat beside me, gripping my hand tightly, as Pete eased my legs apart and thrust himself into my waiting hole. He seemed insatiable. He brought me to the brink several times before at last giving me the ultimate pleasure my body craved, and after he had filled me with his juices, he slumped exhausted into the sand beside me. Our bodies were covered in sand sticking to the perspiration and the excess juices from our combined lovemaking.

We all lay there. Then I turned as I heard Magda calling. "Come on, you lot, we had better get cleaned up or we are going to miss the food." I looked across to where Magda was running down the beach hand in hand with Dave and Chris, the three of them still naked. They splashed into the waves. I scrambled up and quickly followed them, chased by Pete and Ray.

We all helped to wash the sand and everything else off each other's bodies; then we walked back up the beach and picked up our swim suits. We decided not to put them on for the moment and let the sun dry our bodies. We must have looked an interesting sight, the six of us walking down the beach all holding hands with not a stitch of clothing between us. We all slipped into our swim wear before we joined up with the others. We enjoyed a great BBQ, washed down with large glasses of orange juice laced with good Caribbean rum. After the meal, as we splashed in the cool waters of the cove, Magda said how much she had enjoyed the guys' company. "Can't remember how long it has been since I was fucked by two guys at once," she said with a grin. I had to agree with her that the afternoon had been a complete success.

Later someone arranged a game of volley ball and Magda and I got picked together for one team. It was an exciting and strenuous game and the other guests cheered us on to a win. On the way back, Ray sat beside me. The evening was drawing in and the sun was almost touching the ocean. "I hope you have enjoyed your day," I said.

He nodded. "It's been beyond my wildest expectations," he said, squeezing my hand.

"Sharing you with Pete on the beach was one of the wildest things I have ever done. And the rest of the day was a great experience. The meal on the beach was great and to cap it all, watching you all play Volley ball; I have never seen so many bouncing tits. It was like being in my ultimate heaven."

It was almost dark as we tied up by the quayside. We told the guys we would see them later in the bar, then we made our way back to our bungalow. The place looked lovely when we entered. The maid had turned down our beds and a tropical flower lay on each of our pillows, the air filled with the scent from burning incense sticks. "This is the life!" Magda smiled at me as she dropped down onto the bed.

I looked at my watch. "We need to get ready if we are meeting the guys in the bar before the meal."

Magda looked up at me and smiled. "I've had such a good day. I could just stop here and go to sleep," I looked down at her lying there in just her brief bikini bottoms, her body already looking sun kissed. I felt a need for her.

"I'm going to shower," I said. "Care to join me?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "That might be a nice idea," she said and slid off the bed.

The shower had always been one of our favorite places to make love and soon we were entwined around each other as we pleasured each others bodies. Afterwards, we kissed tenderly as we sensually dried each others bodies.

We selected similar outfits for the evening. It was something we often did-- long silk wrap around skirts and colorful silk blouses. We both loved to feel silk next to our skin and we decided that bras were out of the question for tonight. We did compromise by wearing brief thongs as we had not gotten into the totally naked theme yet.

It felt lovely walking over to the bar. The air was just turning cooler after the heat of the day and a slight breeze wafted through our brief outfits making our nipples harden in the cool night air. The guys were already in the bar and waved us over. There was no sign of Ray. I guessed he was resting after the exertions of the day.

I could see that the guys liked our outfits and I noticed the interest in the state of our nipples that were poking sharp points in the soft silk of our tops. We were on our second round of drinks before Ray joined us, looking colorful in a bright Hawaiian shirt and shorts.

We all had another round of drinks before making our way to the restaurant and making short work of a delicious meal and several bottles of wine. We all relaxed and chatted together over coffee and brandy and discussed the program for the following day. There was a snorkeling class in the morning that Magda and I wanted to join up with. Ray said he would come along if that was okay by us. We readily agreed. The guys said they would give it a miss and meet up with us for the buffet lunch. Then we all returned to the bar for some dancing and the evening entertainment. It was great fun having the four guys to dance with and we were never off the dance floor all evening. I think the guys found our outfits exciting, especially during the slower numbers when they could spend more time exploring our bodies through the thin silk that adorned them. I was wondering just how the evening would end. We had of course discovered the four into two would go after our experiences on the beach but I was not sure that this is what I wanted. Luckily this was resolved when Dave and Chris paired up with another couple of girls. Anna and Heidi were from Austria, tall blonds with exciting figures. I smiled to myself, feeling sure the guys would enjoy their company.

It was hot in the bar and with all the exertions of dancing, I needed to get some fresh air. Pete suggested a stroll outside and I agreed. Magda was on the floor dancing with Ray and I was pleased to see they were getting on okay. It was nice outside after the heat of the bar. We walked down through the trees to the beach and took our shoes off and dipped our feet in the cool water.

Pete asked me about my relationship with Ray and seemed to be relieved when I explained that he was just a good friend who I had just met up with for the first time. I explained how Ray helped me with my writing. Then I explained to him about my hobby of writing, and he was more than interested when I told him that I wrote erotic stories. "I'll give you my e-mail address before we leave," he said, "and you can send me some of your work."

I shivered slightly and Pete noticed. "Are you feeling cool?" he asked. I nodded slightly. "I'm not wearing a lot," I said with a grin.

"I have noticed," he said. "Shall we make our way back?" I nodded. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. It felt nice and I snuggled up against him. "We could always stop off at our place," he said. "I don't think the other two will be in tonight if I know them."

I smiled. "That might be nice," I said and walked with him through the trees to their bungalow.

It was not long before I was feeling warm again, and it was not due to wearing more clothes, as mine and Pete's were scattered around the floor, and he was thrusting into me. What a holiday this was turning out to be, It was only three days old and I had been fucked four times by two different guys. If this went on I wondered if my pussy was going to hold up for a fortnight.

If you enjoyed this story, please feel free to add me to your favourite author list if you have not already done so. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment