top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Garden walk 2

Garden walk 2 [part 2 of 2]
By: JL (jllc2@yahoo.com)

GARDEN WALK 2

So there I was, buck naked in Teri's garden when her daughter walked outside.

Teri and I had just been lying on the grass, regaining our senses. I'd stopped by to look at her garden?it was the neighborhood Garden Walk Day?and as the sun set we relaxed with a beer around the small pond in her garden. Somehow our relaxation turned into sex. Outside, on the edge of her pond, beneath the stars. Teri was older than me?in her forties, and I'm 29?but she had a great body, and when she'd stripped off her shorts and tank top a few minutes earlier, I got naked myself and soon we were fucking like wild animals, oblivious to everything. When we finished, gasping, I'd rolled off her and was gazing at the dark sky when Abby walked out of the house.

"Mom?" she asked. "What the hell are you?Oh."

"Hi, hon." She didn't even sit up. "You know Keith, don't you?"

I scrambled on the grass. Where were my shorts?

Abby laughed. "You're unbelievable."

"Bill's gone." Her boyfriend. "And Keith was right here."

"I see." She smiled. "Hi, Keith."

"Uh, hi." I found a sock. "I was just?do you see my boxers anywhere?"

"Don't worry. I know what a naked man looks like." She looked around, found the cooler, and pulled out a beer. "You mind? I spent all day on my feet."

She sank into a chair, popped the beer, and took a long swallow?as if finding her mother naked in the back yard with an equally naked man was something that happened every day.

Abby looked like a younger version of her mother. Her blonde hair was darker and less curly but she had the same shape and smile. She wore sandals and a green skirt and a white T-shirt that stretched over her breasts, and I glanced at Teri to compare them. Smaller, but firmer. I looked at the ground and found one of my shoes.

Teri finally sat up and stretched. "I'm going inside for a shower. Abby, why don't you hand Keith another beer?"

Picking up her clothes, Teri walked to the door while Abby grabbed a beer for me. "You look like you need it."

"Thanks." I couldn't look her in the eyes as I opened the beer. "I'll just, uh, find my clothes and get out of here."

"Don't worry." Abby giggled. "It's not like this is the first time I ever walked in on my mother having sex. Sit down and relax."

Nervously I stepped to a chair and sat, conscious of the last few drips of semen dribbling from my half-limp dick.

"They got divorced when I was ten," Abby said. "When I was fourteen I came home from school sick and she was on the couch with our neighbor. They didn't even notice me."

What was I supposed to say to that? I crossed my legs to hide my cock.

"When I was sixteen I caught her in the shower with two guys. From my school." She shook her head. "Talk about steaming up the place. At least she couldn't bitch me out when she caught me with one of them in the car a few weeks later. We had the whole talk about safe sex and then we didn't have to sneak around anymore."

"That's . . . nice." I sipped my beer. A thought popped into my head. "What about Bill?"

"Oh, Bill's probably screwing some client's daughter or wife right now. Or did you mean??"

"What?"

"Bill. I've never done it with him, if that's what you meant."

"Mom would kill you?"

"Actually, no. He just doesn't turn me on that much. But it probably is better that way."

"Probably." I was starting to relax. Swallowing some beer, I stretched my legs.

"This one time . . ." Abby kicked off her sandals and pulled her t-shirt free of her skirt. "I was home from college?we were living in Cincinnati then?and she got called to substitute for another teacher. This was after she and this one guy had been at it all night. So she left and he was still asleep when I got up and I didn't know anyone else was there. So I took a shower and walked out and there he was. And I was naked. He was just wearing some shorts. And so we?well, pretty soon we were doing it in my bed, and her bed, and everywhere else in the house. And she walked in that night and I was bent over the kitchen table and he was?doing it, you know? And she just said ?I'm going to take a shower.'" Abby laughed as if it were the funniest joke she'd ever heard.

I forced a laugh, too, aware that my previously weak prick had gotten stiff from the story.

"So I'm just saying you don't need to be embarrassed." She smiled. Then she looked down, between my legs. "Not that you've got anything to be ashamed of."

That made me grow even more. I coughed, picked up my beer, and tried to arrange my legs so my erection would be less obvious.

"I think she's going to be a while." Abby stood up, smoothed her skirt, and walked over to me. "Don't get up."

I couldn't believe it. She put her hands on my shoulder, leaned down, and kissed me. As our tongues met her hands roamed down my chest to my hips, and a moment later she followed them with her mouth, kissing and licking my arms and my chest and then my stomach. She knelt between my legs and cupped my balls in her hands. My cock, drained just a few minutes ago, was hard and ready again.

"Why should she have all the fun?" With a wicked grin Abby tilted her head and took my cock into her mouth. I closed my eyes as her lips slid up my shaft and told myself I was dreaming. This couldn't be real. But the slippery tongue caressing my prick told me this was no dream?at least not one I wanted to wake up from.

I scooted toward the edge of the chair and rubbed her shoulders and neck as she sucked me. Her hands floated up and down my legs, tickling my balls every so often, stroking my dick when she backed off for air.

In a few minutes my cock was ready to burst but I didn't want to cum just yet. I tapped her head and she let my prick pop from her lips. "Ahh," she sighed. "Mom definitely knows how to pick a good cock to suck."

This was weird?a daughter talking about her mother's sex life. Licking my prick right after I'd fucked her mother. But Abby was too tantalizing to resist. I watched her stand up and unfasten her skirt, letting it drop to the grass. I pulled her down to her ankles and she lifted one leg to kick them into the pond. "Oops," she giggled.

I stood up and helped her pull off her T-shirt. She unsnapped her bra and I saw her nipples in the moonlight, round and pink. I stopped thinking about Teri. We kissed again.

Then she gave my chest a gentle push. "I get the top bunk."

The grass felt cool on my butt as I sat down. Abby got between my knees and gave my throbbing cock another lick. Then she slowly crept forward, dragging her breasts across my stomach and chest. I reached and pulled them to my mouth, sucking each nipple hard enough to make her gasp. Then Abby pushed my legs together and crouched above me, letting her breasts dangle as she reached her position above my cock.

I held her hips as she sank down and dug my fingers into her skin as my prick rose up to penetrate her pussy. "Yes," Abby grunted, easing it into her. "Good and hard."

Hands on the ground next to my shoulders, she rocked slowly back and forth, moisture leaking down from her slit to cover my skin. I reached again for her breasts, squeezing them softly. Abby closed her eyes and began breathing faster.

I drove my body up to meet her. "Uhh," she groaned. Her face was flushed. I reached around for her ass with one hand, still clutching her breast with the other. She wiggled, sending even more intense sensations of pleasure down the length of my cock.

"Is she watching?" Abby whispered. I forgot who she meant, but she repeated the question and I turned my head from her bouncing breasts for a moment. I saw lights in the window and a face. Teri. Oh my god.

"Yes," I said.

"Good." She thrust down on me. "Let her see us."

I didn't care. My cock was deep inside her and I gripped her waist. "Okay."

"Give it to me good. Let her see it."

She leaned down, and I lifted my face to kiss her nipples. Her arms were shaking and her shoulders trembled but she kept pounding up and down and I kept pushing up to join her. The fact that I'd cum twenty minutes ago helped me maintain control but it didn't diminish the urgency of my thrusts. Abby was riding me as if she hadn't fucked in weeks?or maybe she just got off on having her mother watch. Weird. But Teri wasn't complaining. I could see her watching us calmly, a glass in her hand. I dug my fingers into her ass and listened to Abby moan louder.

"Good," Abby panted. "Good . . . . good . . .." Her hair hid her face but I could see the light in her eyes. " Good . . . hard . . . cock . . . good . . . ."

Sweat glistened her on skin and I licked it. She pressed her breasts into my face and then reared back, grunting, and then she slammed down on my cock one more time and bit her lip as she came, the muscles in her pussy spasming as her body shook.

She slowed down, her chest heaving, and I was still hard. Wiping her arm across her face, she lifted her body off my erect cock and kissed me. Before I could grab her and roll her onto the ground she twisted around and found my chair. Bracing her arms on it, she got up on her knees with her ass in my face. "Finish it," Abby demanded.

I was ready. One hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder, I rammed my cock inside her and began a hard thrusting in and out. She sighed happily.

Before visiting Teri tonight I hadn't had any sex in weeks, and now I felt as if I wanted to go on for just as long. Abby began to moan again, urging me on. I squeezed her ass hard and she yelped, then laughed. I slipped my other hand down to hold her breast. She reached between her legs to play with her clit and then I moved my hand to join her. Her fingers were wet and soon mine were too, and my cock felt soaked in her hot juices as I plunged back and forth like a machine. I was groaning loudly and Abby's panting increased as another orgasm approached.

"You're so hard," she moaned. "So deep . . . do it, do it!"

"I'm doing it," I told her. "Fuck . . . fuck . . . ."

"Fuck," she agreed. "Fucking hard. Oh! Oh!"

Time stopped, or seemed to go on forever. I could see Teri looking at me, a smile on her face, and heard Abby urging me deeper, harder, faster, and when I finally erupted I felt as if I'd been fucking all night. I pumped burst after burst into her, shaking with effort, and then I slipped out of her and collapsed on the grass, breathing hard.

"Ahh," Abby said, lying down next to me, her hand on my stomach. "That was excellent."

"Yeah," I croaked. I couldn't have compared them. Not that I wanted to. I placed a hand on one of her breasts and closed my eyes.

I might have drifted off. When I opened my eyes again Teri was standing above me in a short silk robe. "Have fun?"

"Uhh . . . ." I didn't know what to say.

She laughed at my embarrassment. "Don't worry. I know I raised myself a slut." She sighed loudly. "Where did I go wrong?"

"Oh, Mom, grow up." Abby was sitting up, still nude, drinking a beer. "I'm just following your example and enjoying life. Like mother, like daughter."

"Well . . ." She smiled. "Maybe. So I'm an bad mom, is that what you're saying?"

"But you're a great gardener," I said. Abby laughed.

Teri looked out over the pond and nodded. "You can come back and visit my garden any time."

No comments:

Post a Comment