top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Party Fun

Party Fun
By: oppyrose (Greenside80@yahoo.com)

Party Fun

I had been invited over to a party at some girl's house on Saturday afternoon. I was heading over to her house to have a few drinks and check out her cousin some more. I had been trying to kick it to her cousin for a while now. She was very hot, great set of tits and a perfect ass. Since my friend had a pool, I figured I would have a great view of her cousins assets in a bikini. I headed on over to her house.

When I arrived, I let myself in through the front door and walked into the kitchen, were I found her cousin washing a few dishes at the sink. She was wearing tight black dress pants and a tight tube top. It wasn't the bikini I was hoping for, but she looked just as good. I stood there and admired her ass for a few min, before I said hello. She turned and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, and told me that the party was out in the yard. I kind of wanted to make my own party right there in the kitchen but of course I wasn't going to tell her that. I went out to the yard and greeted everybody and walked around making small chat with everyone.

It was about a hour into the party when I was walking around with a drink in my hand just chatting and as I walked past the pool, my friends cousin walked across in front of me and accidently knocked my drink over, getting it all over my shirt and shorts. She quickly apologized for it and began wiping me off. I had to say that it kind of aroused me as she rubbed my shorts with her paper towel. But it was no good, as my shirt was stained and my shorts were soaked. She felt bad and asked me to let her wash them, and I replied that I had nothing else to wear. She told me not to worry, that she would give me a towel to wrap around myself, and I could just hang out with her until she was done. We headed up to the laundry room, which was attached to a bedroom that overlooked the back yard. When we walked in, she tossed me a towel and told me to take off my clothes and wrap the towel around my self while she went to get some detergent.

I was hanging by the window wrapped in my towel as I watched the party from the window. I don't think anybody even had noticed that I had left the party. I had to admit that I was feeling pretty aroused standing there with just a towel on, as the girl that I would love to fuck, stood just feet away from me. She finished loading the wash into the washer, and walked over to see what I was looking at. We chatted about the party, and about our personal life for a bit. Some how our conversation turned to sex, with her telling me that she had heard her cousin talking about me and that she had wanted me. I wasn't really interested in her cousin though, because the one I wanted to fuck was standing in front of me. Of course I wasn't about to tell her that or I would probably get a nice beating. We continued talking about sex and places we had did it, and I was getting very hard under my towel by now. I think she noticed my hard on, as she glanced down every now and then. She asked me were was the craziest place I had fucked, and I told her that I hadn't really done anything crazy before. I then asked her were the craziest place that she had fucked was and she just smiled at me. I looked at her as I was confused, and she told me that she would show me the craziest thing she had done in a while.

With that, she yanked off my towel and began stroking my dick. I leaned back against the washer as she dropped down to her knees. She then began to lick around the tip of my dick. She eased her way down to my balls, where she sucked on each one with her juicy lips. I just stood against the washer and looked out the window as everybody was partying in the back yard as I got my dick sucked. She worked her way back up to the tip of my cock and began to slowly take it into her mouth. Little by little she took me deeper and deeper into her throat. She began to bob back and fourth on my dick as I enjoyed every second of it. I felt my balls begin to stir and I told her that I was gonna come. Shr started to massage my balls as she continued to suck on my dick until I blew a huge load down her throat. She swallowed every drop of cum that I unloaded down her throat. I just leaned back against the washer until she stroked every last drop from my dick.

She stood up in front of me smiling as I began to lift off her shirt. I slid off her bra, and began to lick her nipples in circles, making her nipples very hard. I squeezed her nice tits as she moaned softly. I began to undo her zipper and slid her pants down to her ankles. Once I had slid her thong off, I sat her on the washer and spread her legs wide open. I began to work my tongue slowly around the entrance to her pussy as she laid back and held her hand on my head. She began to moan a bit more as I inserted my tongue into her very wet pussy. She pushed my head into that pussy as hard as she could, as she lifted her hips pushing her pussy more into my mouth. She has a very big orgasm as I licked up all her juices.

I then stood up in front of her and she gently stroked my cock as I lined it up with her pussy. I rubbed the tip against her wet opening and began to insert it slowly into that wet pussy. This girl was dripping wet as I easily slid my throbbing cock into her pussy. She let out a low moan as I began to slide my dick in and out of that pussy as she sat atop the washer. I picked up the pace as by balls began to slap against the washer. She moaned a bit louder as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me as close to her as she could. I just kept pounding her pussy on that washer as she had another orgasm. At the same time, I emptied another load into her pussy.

She collapsed back against the washer as I held her. She smiled at me and asked me what my plans were for the rest of the weekend.........

No comments:

Post a Comment