top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Next Morning

The Next Morning [part 2 of 2]
By: Knight in Shining Armor

Due to a lot of encouraging comments on the first part of this story, I decided to write a sequal. I'd like to thank everyone who commented on it, and hope you enjoy this one as well.

I awoke in the morning to the ever-pleasant feel of a woman's lips on my shaft. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Sarah's lips locked around me, pumping up and down. I looked around for Maddy, but she was nowhere to be seen. But still, I had a woman sucking me off, so I was willing to worry about that later, especially when Sarah noticed I was awake and took the opportunity to deepthroat me, making me grunt as her nose tickled my pubic hairs. She popped her lips off of my cock, licking around the head once before smiling up at me.

"Good morning," she said softly. "Maddy had to go to work, but she wanted me to make sure you got a good start for the day."

"I like this plan," I added. "But what about you?"

"Well, Maddy fucked me once with the strapon before she left, but a girl can never have too much cock." That was all the ecouragement I needed. I bent down and grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up to a deep kiss which she returned fiercly. I turned over, placing her on the sofa as we kissed, our tongues intertwined as my hands caressed her sides, my thumbs grazing her rock-hard nipples and causing her to moan into my mouth as I moved my cock back and forth across her slit, never penetrating but catching her clit on every thrust.

When we broke our kiss I moved to her neck, nibbling gently and sucking the warm flesh into my mouth. I reached around behind her, kneeding her ass as I moved to suckle her collarbone, moving down until I had one of her pert nipples between my teeth, tugging gently as I continued humping her, getting my shaft wet with her leaking juices as she moaned in pleasure, eyes clamped shut as her breathing quickened. I slid my fingers around her ass until I found her puckered little hole, and then slid my middle finger in to the first knuckle.

"Oh god," she moaned as she threw her head back, pushing her breast towards me. As she arched her back up from the pleasure I took the opportunity to place the head of my shaft where her pussy used to be, and when she came back down she was surprised to find herself impaling herself on my shaft. She bit down on her bottom lip to stiffle a scream, and I grinned at her.

"You don't have to be quite Sarah. We've got the whole house to ourselves." I took the chance to pull out and slam back in once, causing her to grunt. "Besides, I intend to see you scream, whatever it takes." I pushed her over, laying her down on the couch with me on top of her, one of her legs on the floor and the other leg over the back of the couch, spreading her legs wide. I took the time to kiss her knee and inner thigh before I pulled out of her, leaving just my head inside of her. "I am going to fuck you until you scream," I said, and she moaned, pulling on her nipples as she looked up at me, still biting her bottom lip. I straddled her right leg that was hanging off the sofa, and held her left leg at the ankle with my hand, keeping her leg locked straight up in the air, and then without warning I started slamming my cock into her as hard and fast as I could, my other hand caressing the side of her neck and her breasts as I fucked her with everything I had.

True to my word, within a few seconds Sarah started to moan loudly, and then she started to scream aloud as an orgasm built deep inside her. She told me she was going to cum, and so I stopped fucking her, pulling myself completely out of her pussy. "No, don't stop," she pleaded, still tugging on her nipples. I grabbed her hands, picked her up, and threw her down face-first across the back of the couch, grabbing the double-headed dildo off the table before coming back behind her. I slapped her ass once, making her moan as I straightened her legs, making her stand while leaning on the back of the sofa.

Slowly, teasingly, I slid the dong across her swollen lips, making her moan with delight as I pressed my throbbing cock in the crack of her ass, my other hand reaching in front of her to tug on her nipples as I kissed her neck. Without warning I pulled my cock back and shoved it deep in her asshole. She screamed out in pain and pleasure as I took her from behind, and as she arched her back against my cock I slammed the dildo home in her wanton pussy. That was all it took, and I heard Sarah scream out that she was cumming. I just kept slamming the dildo into her, keeping my cock still in her ass as Sarah's orgasm flowed through her. She was muttering incoherently as I kept fucking her with the dildo through the orgasm, caressing her clit with my thumb every time the dildo bottomed out inside her. As she seemed to be coming down from the orgasm, I started fucking her ass as hard as I could, all the while moving the dildo in and out of her until I heard her cumming again, burying her face in the back of the couch as she screamed out, but I wasn't going to let her be quiet.

I pulled almost completely out of her ass and her pussy. When she groaned that she wanted more, I spanked her ass so hard it left a red welt on her cheek. "Naughty girl musn't be quiet. I told you I would make you scream, and I expect you to do it." I spanked her again, and she moaned in pleasure and pain as I left another welt on her other cheek. I reached out with my hand and grabbed her hair right at the top of the neck, pulling her head back sharply as I slammed back into her with both my cock and the rubber one. I kept hammering her, and soon Sarah was screaming out another orgasm as I fucked her ragged. I knew I couldn't take much more, and so when Sarah had finished cumming, I turned her over and made her sit on the couch. "Push your tits together around my cock so I can titty-fuck you." She was too out of it to argue, and soon I was slamming my cock into her considerable cleavage, with her lapping at the head with her tongue on every upstroke.

"Cum on my tits," she moaned as she reached down to fondle my balls, and then I lost it. I pumped franticly twice more before I felt my balls shoot forth my seed, and a white blast of jizm flew out of my cock and all over her tits. The second blast caught her on the chin as she moved to suck on my cock. By the third she had her lips around my cock and was pumping up and down, sucking for all she was worth. I locked my fingers in her hair and started face-fucking her until I was spent, and then I crashed on the sofa, watching as Sarah lifted her D-cups to her mouth and started to lick my cum off her own tits. When she was cleaned up she snuggled up next to me, kissing me on the cheek before dozing off.

I didn't remember falling asleep, but I woke up to find myself alone. A note on the table said that Sarah had left for the day, and wouldn't be back till late. Apparantly they had a party at the office that she needed to attend, and she and Maddy wouldn't be back until about 10. I looked at the clock and realized it was only 11 in the morning. I decided to use the shower to clean up, then maybe go home and get some work done at the house. I found the shower easilly, and washed up with pictures of last night running through my mind. Amazingly, as much sex as I had gotten in the past 12 hours or so I was still horny as hell.

I climbed out of the shower and dried off, and then made my way towards my clothes in the living room. I didn't think to take a towel with me, and realized too late that maybe I should have as I saw a younger woman in the living room talking on a cell phone.

"...so don't worry about me. The door was unlocked, so I let myself in. I'll see you after work. Talk to you then. Bye." Apparantly she had gotten either Sarah or Maddy's voicemail. She turned around, and I had a moment to stare before she gasped in shock. She was as pretty as either Maddy or Sarah, but younger, looking for all the world like a well-developed 16-year-old, though she obviously had to be older or she would have still been in school at this hour. Light blond hair in long pigtails capped a face that belonged on a model or movie starlet, and her eyes were an emerald green that was to die for. She was wearing black heeled boots that came up to her knees, a black and blue plaid mini-skirt that could have passed for a school-girl's, and a baby-blue spagetti-strap tank top that showed off her cleavage nicely and occasionally covered her bellybutton. It clung nicely to her C-cups, and showed a considerable amount of nicely tanned skin and the fact that she obviously had on no bra.

I covered myself with my hands as best as I could and smiled at her. "Hi, how are you?"

"Who the fuck are you?" she screamed, pulling a tube of something from the pouch on her belt.

"Whoa whoa! Take it easy! I'm Jared, Maddy's date from last night."

"You're Mads' boyfriend?" she asked, obviously not really believing me.

"Not exactly her boyfriend... more like a friendly aquaintance." She looked over the pile of male and female clothes that still littered the living room and smirked at me.

"Aquaintance, huh? Sure." Her cell started to ring, and she quick flipped it opened. I could only hear part of the conversation, but it sounded very interesting. "Hello? Oh, hey sis! Yeah, I'm at your place right now. Jared? Uh huh, we met. Oh yes, he's very nice. God, Maddy! No way! You're horrible! I'll be gone by then, sorry. Next weekend? Works for me! Alright sis, see you then. Bye!" She put the cell down and sighed. "Well, guess your story checks out after all."

"Good. You mind putting down the mace or whatever it is?" I asked her.

"Oh, this?" she smiled. "It's just spray deoderant in case I go out jogging."

"In that? Aren't you afraid it's going to fall off?" She blushed a little... just a little, and grinned brightly.

"That's half the point!" She came forward, extending her hand towards mine. "I'm Maddy's sister Lynn."

"I'm Jared. Nice to meet you," I said as I extended my hand, letting my cock hang down before I caught myself. I noticed Lynn's gaze shift to my member, and I saw her eyes go wide. She covered herself with a cough, and turned around.

"Don't you want to cover yourself up?" she asked me. I just laughed.

"I like the whole nudist thing, don't you?" I did pull a blanket around myself though. She turned around then, and we talked for a short time. She was intelligent, but she had a nasty sense of humor. Finally I had to ask a question that had been bugging me, especially since her nipples had been pressing against the fabric of her tanktop since her conversation with her sister on the phone. "What did your sister say that made you so nervous?"

Lynn blushed a deep crimson, and looked up at me. "She told me a few things that I really didn't need to know." Whatever it was, her nipples were straining to break free of their restraint, so I slid over closer to her on the couch, placing my hand on her knee gently.

"You can tell me. I won't laugh! Promise." She slapped me in the arm.

"You are evil! She told me... I can't believe I'm saying this. She told me that you're one hell of a fuck, and can take care of two women at one time without breaking a sweat." I did laugh at that, and she smacked me in the arm again. When I didn't stop laughing she tried to hit me again, but I grabbed her wrist, and then we got into a bit of a wrestling match, ending with us both on the floor, with my blanket lying about five feet away, and her skirt bunched up at her waist. I was pleased to see a beautiful pussy, with just a fine line of hair as blonde as that on her head running up towards her belly, and no panties. We kept wrestling, and pretending it was an accident I slid my cock against her pussy. To both her and my surprise my cock slipped inside her instantly.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned before she caught herself, and everything stopped. We laid there, staring into each other's eyes, neither of us knowing what to do next. Lynn bit her lip, and I saw resolve enter her eyes as she wrapped her legs around my back, locking her heels, and pulling me deep inside of her. I bottomed out instantly, and she and I both moaned in pleasure as we locked our lips together. She quickly rolled me over onto my back and sat up, my shaft still deep in her pussy as she ripped her tank top off over her head, releasing an amazing set of tits, not quite so perfect as Maddy's if a little bigger, and then she started bouncing up and down with excruciating slowness, my shaft sliding easilly in and out of her pussy on every stroke. "God, you're so much bigger than the guys I'm used to," she moaned as she squeezed my hands. "I'm such a fucking slut, but all I ever get are the four-inchers with no endurance. I have to fuck five or six of them at a time to get any satisfaction, which is why my poor pussy is so loose."

"Oh," I groaned. "So that's why I just slipped in like that?" She nodded. "Then I'll just have to make sure I fuck you good," I said as I rolled back over, lying her on her back, my cock never leaving her. I pulled her up so she was sitting on my lap facing me, and kept fucking her slowly, kissing her neck as she clawed at my back. After a few minutes of this slow pace I wrapped my right arm around behind her back and laid her down, her pelvis raised because of my arm. My other hand started to caress her tits as I started to fuck her hard and steady, and at this angle my cock nailed her G-spot on every thrust. Within a few strokes she started to moan that she was close. I bit down on her nipple, tugging on it as I picked up speed, slamming in until my balls smacked into her ass, and Lynn kept getting louder.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "So good... So... don't stop... ugh!" Lynn arched her back in pleasure, and while she was arched I pushed my knees forward under her ass, lifting her pelvis even more, and then I really started fucking her. The air was filled with the squishing sound of my cock being driven home and her moans of pleasure. "Oh godddddddd... I'm... cum... CUMMING...JARED!" Her body lerched forward as her orgasm hit her like a truck. She latched her arms around my neck and pulled herself up into me to lock a deep kiss onto my lips as she came, her juices soaking my cock as she kept bouncing up and down through the orgasm. Out of curiosity I ran my pinkie around her asshole, but when she pulled away from it I didn't press the issue. Ass or pussy, a fuck is a fuck to me.

She slowed down her thrusting as the orgasm subsided, and she took a moment to slow her breathing back to normal before she spoke. "That was fucking incredible Jared. I have never been fucked like that by anyone. Usually I cum an hour after the guy when I masturbate by myself."

"Yeah, but they suck. I'm good at what I do." She started bouncing up and down slowly again, biting her bottom lip.

"I've noticed," she moaned as she fucked me slowly. "Know any good positions? I'm sick of missionary and doggie, but that's all any guy wants."

It only took me a minute before I remembered one. "How kinky are you?" I asked. Her look said everything. I had her lie on her back next to the couch, and I sat on the couch, pulling her legs up until she was upside down, her ass resting on the cushion. I kindly placed a pillow beneath her head before I started fucking her.

"How does this work?" she asked me. I positioned myself facing her, lifting her legs up so that I could get between her ass and the couch. I pointed my cock straight down at her pussy, and she smiled when she understood. I pushed her legs down towards her head, and slid my cock around her slit, flicking her clit with it a few times before burying myself inside of her. It was an odd position, and I had never done it before, but it was quite enjoyable fucking her like this, bending at the knees to bury myself into her. Lynn grabbed her ankles as I fucked her, and I started flicking her clit with my fingers and kissing the inside of her legs. Lynn was moaning loudly as I slammed into her as hard as I could. Lynn was having a great time judging by the look on her face. Her eyes were opened wide, and she was tugging at her nipples unmercifully. After a few minutes her eyes closed tight, and I heard the scream building in her throat.

"OoooooooohhHHHHHHHHHH FUCK MEEE! OH GOD!" Her pussy clamped down on me like a vice, and her orgasm caused her to thrash about, her arms sprawling to her sides as her legs locked around my waist, pulling me deep into her. I kept up the pace, and just as her orgasm was about to subside I heard her scream out again that she was cumming. "Cum... cum... Jared! I'm CUM..." She didn't finish getting the words out as she screamed out with the second orgasm, and when it had passed she laid there unconcious, her face bright red as all the blood had flown into her head. I laid her down on the floor, and in a few minutes she regained conciousness.

"How long was I out?" she asked me. When I told her only four or five minutes, she rolled onto her hands and knees, her ass pointing towards me. "Good. Then I'm still primed for cumming. Now get your ass up here and fuck me like the bitch I am." She didn't need to tell me twice. I easilly slid my cock into her pussy from behind, and we started to fuck doggie style. I felt Lynn reach up and start to fondle her clit and my balls with her hand, and I reached around to tug on her nipples with one hand as I pulled on her pigtails with the other. I felt her pussy starting to clench, and knew that she was about to cum, but so was I.

"I'm about to cum Lynn," I moaned as I fucked her ragged.

"Cum in my pussy Jared. Oh god cum inside my fucking pussy!" We redoubled our efforts, our bodies matching rythem as my cock slammed into her pussy as my balls smacked her clit on every stroke. Then she started to scream out her orgasm, and her pussy clamped down tightly on my cock. "OH JAREEEEEEED!" she screamed as her walls clenched and unclenched on my shaft, and then I felt my release.

With a roar I grabbed Lynn by the hips and started slamming into her harder than ever, and then I felt my balls tense and release, sending a load of my seed deep into her spasming pussy. After the first shot I heard her scream out, and then another orgasm hit her as my cock kept spurting deep inside of her. Her pussy was milking my cock as she came again, and when we had both finished cumming we both fell to the ground, cuddled together, my cock still in her pussy.

"Oh my fucking god Jared, I have never cum that much with anyone." She kissed me deeply before moving down to suck my shaft into her mouth, licking me clean. "I'm glad I'm on the pill, or else I'd definatly be knocked up after that load." I shrugged, too tired to comment. "I hope Maddy starts dating you. I want you around the next time I visit." She kissed me on the cheek, then curled up next to me. We both dozed for a while, and I woke up about two hours later, once again alone.

I found her note on the table next to the one from Sarah. It read, "Jared, thanks for the greatest fuck I've ever had. Hope to see you again. Lots of lust, Lynn." I grinned, leaned back against the sofa, and wondered if I should bother trying to shower again. I still had a while left until Sarah and Maddy got home. Maybe if I was lucky and showered again someone else would be here to fuck. The way my day had been going I figured it may be worth the try.

No comments:

Post a Comment