top

Monday, August 30, 2010

The night that was all worth it

The night that was all worth it
By: CSxxx (delarvebev@hotmail.com)

Sometimes, when I lie awake at night, my thoughts return to that one night. And automatically my cock will start to get hard and I have to masturbate to ease my mind. If I don't, I will not be able to sleep all night and that's not a very nice thing when you have to work the next day...

Since then, I have only seen her once and that encounter was full of embarrassment and denial from both our parts. But we enjoyed it... We both thoroughly enjoyed and that's what made it all worth it.

It was back in 1997, so around 10 years ago now. I had been in a relationship for 3 years, with a girl I met in high school and had been fully accepted by her family. She had a younger sister and a much younger brother who really wasn't planned for, if you know what I mean. Her sister was four years younger than me and it didn't really occur to me until I had been coming over there for two years that she was really starting to look good. We always had been acting around each other like brother and sister. Especially during the weekends when my girlfriend had to work at her father's company. We would then go into town together and always had lots of fun. Nothing out of the ordinary you might say.

That all changed when she started to join us when we went out dancing on Saturdays. She always just joined us and our group of friends and everyone took that for granted. My girlfriend and I had some struggles during that time and she wanted to stay home more often because of that. But I did want to go out and so did her sister, so we would meet up with the rest of the gang together. We always talked for hours and really enjoyed our selves.

One night when we went out without my girlfriend again, her sister really looked astonishing. I had been having sexual fantasies about her for ages and often jerked off while thinking of her and me getting it on. We were dancing when she suddenly moved really close to me and gave me a tempting look (or at least I thought she did). We started to do some ?Dirty Dancing' and I couldn't keep my cock under control. I felt it starting to grow and I tried to keep a bit more distance between her and me, so she wouldn't notice the bulge. "After all, it is kind of embarrassing," I thought to myself. I didn't quite manage to get the space I wanted, but deep down inside I didn't really want to either.

This was more like a dream, dancing with my hot sister in law, who made me so horny all the time. So I let go and started to go with the flow of the music, feeling my cock pushing against her body every now and then. Was I imaging things or did I see a twinkle in her eyes?.. Nah, it couldn't have been and for the rest of the night that's what I kept telling myself.

When we were driving home after closing time, there was a pretty strong wind blowing. She was on the backseat of my bike and held me tight, trying not to get blown off. The last part of the trip home we had to travel alone and I felt her moving even closer into me. "Are you holding on ok back there?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine... I just like sitting close to you."

Once home we put the bike in the shed and walked into the house. It always was a bit of a maze at her parents' house, because her little brother really made a mess during the day and suddenly I heard a short squeal and a thud. "Are you OK? Did you fall down? Are you hurt?" I asked, almost panicing. "Could you help me up, I'm down here..." I heard to my right and I started to move in the direction of the sound.

She almost scared me to death when she pulled me down to her all of a sudden, but in the dark I could see her white teeth lighting up while she smiled and before I knew it she had placed her mouth on mine. I felt like I was fainting, realizing that it was finally that time... I was kissing my sister in law! Our tongues didn't have any trouble finding each other and I'm sure we stood there kissing for at least 15 minutes.

She pulled me to the living room, where only a small lamp was still on, giving the room a nice soft glare. She was absolutely breathtaking standing there in front of me. Her long blond hair really glowed in this light and her eyes were like small shiny gems. Slowly she started to take off her top and her small but beautifull breasts showed themselves to me. She wasn't wearing a bra and I didn't even notice it when we were dancing!

"I dream about you all the time," she said with a soft voice and I told her that I had been having that same "problem". She walked towards me and kissed me passionately again. My hands started to move to her nipples and with my fingertips a softly pulled them. She let out a short moan and I pushed her back onto the couch. I kissed her earlobe, her neck, her nipples, her bellybutton and then arrived at the top of her tight jeans.

It had really cupped her ass superbly, but now I was happy to take it off. I ripped open the button fly and started to pull down the pipes. She hopped up with her bum so the jeans could slide down and moments later she was sitting in front of me wearing nothing more than a pair of panties.

I fell through my knees and kissed her legs. Slowly my tongue started to move up and right below the edge of her panties I stopped and started kissing again at her bellybutton. I smelled her lovely perfume, which still reminds me of her when I smell it today, and took a deep sniff. My hands found the edges of her panties and gently I pulled them down. There she was, completely naked and at my mercie.

My tongue started to slide down again and I could feel the soft moss of her pubic hair. She had taken care of her hair and my tongue slipped between her lips, tipping against her clit. She moaned softly and I could hear her breathing increase. I looked at her for a moment, but she had her eyes closed and was lying there, waiting for things to come.

I let my tongue slide across her button a couple of times and then entered her soft pussy, pushing my tongue in as deep as I could. I tasted her juices en pushed my nose against her clit. She obviously was hot as hell, because her hands started to run through my hair, pushing my head closer to her pussy.

I licked, sucked and nibbled like there was no tomorrow and moments later she climaxed, heaving and panting heavily. Suddenly I realized that her parents and my girlfriend were sleeping, right above our heads, but the thought quickly disappeared when she asked me to please make love to her. I knew she was still a virgin and felt honored that she wanted me to be the first one to enter her like this. She started to rise up and slowly undressed me, discovering every inch of my body in the process. She teased my nipples, which instantly hardened under her touch.

Then she started to sink through her knees and I felt her unbuttoning my fly. She yanked down my pants and took my boxers with them at the same time. My rock hard cock jumped to freedom and I could see her eyes widen by the size of it. Luckily, her fear shattered at the blink of an eye, and she took the tip of my cock in her mouth, starting to roll her tongue around it. She massaged the length of my shaft and sucked it good, damn good! She dropped herself on her back and looked at me, inviting me. I lowered myself onto her and almost cracked. I was blown away by the fact that I could make love to this gorgeous angel...

I grabbed my cock and placed it in front of her slit. Slowly I started to push it in and she let out a small cry, her face grimacing for a moment. I stopped, but her hands pushed against my ass to show that I needed to go on. Further and further I entered her, feeling her narrow crevice tighten around me. I kissed her passionately and did not make a move, giving her time to adjust to my cock. Then I decided it was time for the good stuff. I pulled out of her and rammed my cock deep inside her soaking wetness. With long strokes I moved in and out of her and we were both moaning and groaning... enjoying....

I'm guessing it didn't take any longer than 5 minutes. I felt her pussy contract and she came, really loud, completely out of control. And I too wasn't able to control myself anymore and started to fill her sweet, soft, warm, superb pussy. We were really making a lot of noise together and that was something we probably shouldn't have done. Her parents had woken up and when I moved off of her, recovering, she started to scream. I quickely turned around and faced my father in law, his head steamy red with anger, yelling at me to leave now and never return... Which I did as fast as I could...

There have been other women after her, but this gorgeous creature will never ever leave my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment